|*Nigella Lawson's Mezzaluna makes for great slicing!|
Gluten Free Chicken Sausage Pizza
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Total time: 20 min
1 Udi's Gluten Free Pizza Crust
1/4 cp Ragu Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
1/4-1/2 cp diced bell pepper
1 medium carrot, diced
2 medium celery stalks, diced
1/2 cp shredded Mexican blend cheese
2 chicken sausages (I used, Thin & Trim brand's Chipotle & Peach Salsa flavor)
- Preheat oven to 375F. If you have a pizza stone, place it on your middle rack and let it heat up with the oven.
- Chop up all the veg and sausages.
- Grab the crust. (I take mine directly from the freezer without thawing.)
- Ladle on your sauce.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Sprinkle on all the veg.
- Sprinkle on the chopped up sausage.
- Gently press everything down a bit to secure the toppings somewhat.
- Bake directly on pizza stone if using, or in oven on a tray of your choosing, for 7-10 min. (Sometimes I forget about it and let it go for 12 min and it's fine.)
- Remove pizza from oven; I highly recommend a pizza peel if you're using a pizza stone.
- Let sit for 1 min, then slice up and serve! The dipping sauce of choice for pizza in our house is always ranch dressing, but that's just how we roll.
Nutrition Info (per serving)
Calories: 386, Carbs: 36 g, Fat: 16 g, Protein: 22 g, Sodium: 844 mg, Sugars: 8 g